A very simple but tasty grilled hamburger recipe with portobello mushrooms. A healthy alternative to the regular hamburgers.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 500g Mince
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Himalayan Salt to flavor
- 8 Leaves Baby Spinach
- 8 Large Brown Mushrooms
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Olive oil to fry
- Black pepper to flavor
- 1 Medium Chilli, chopped.
- Start by chopping the parsley nicely.
- Add the burger ingredients into one bowl: mince, onion, parsley, eggs, salt and pepper (optional: chili). Mix them well until they become combined. (you can use your hands). From this mixture create 8 burger patties. Put some olive oil into a frying pan and heat it. When the oil becomes hot, put the burger patties in the frying pan and fry them for 6 to 8 minutes. Make sure each side becomes golden. Then, place them on a towel and drain them from the excess oil.
- Turn the grill on in the oven. Place the mushrooms on a baking tray. Remove the stems and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill each side for about 5 minutes or so.
- Divide the mushrooms between the plates and place a burger patty on top of each, then add spinach leaf, a slice of tomato and a dollop of mayonnaise.
You can also add some grated cheese for extra flavor.
This is just one of the 200+ recipes our Banting Recipe Book offers.
Our Banting Recipe Cookbook contains 200+ Banting Recipes, Banting Guide, Banting 7 Day Meal Plan and much more. The book is digital (PDF and Word Format) so you will receive your book instantly. You can read more about the Book below: